Sunday, May 25, 2008

Caution: Brand new blogger!!


Stephen looked so cute as a tiger. He did a pretty good roar, too!



This plaque was outside the gorilla exhibit at the Philadelphia Zoo. In case you can't read it, Margaret Mead says, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world; Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." I love that. I just stood there and quietly thought about that statement. Think about the possibilities!







I thought I would start with some pictures from mother's day. I had a great day with my family. We started at church and then had a quick brunch at Einstein's. After a pretty long car ride, we finally ended up at the Philadelphia zoo. (Traffic was unbelievable.) We had so much fun watching Stephen and enjoying the day together. So, you ask, what was my best mothers' day gift? My family was with me and they all got along!! You know, the usual bantering and arguing that takes place just didn't happen. It was so peaceful and honestly, I couldn't love them more. I didn't ask them if it was planned because I would rather just go about happily thinking that my family can all get along for one day just naturally. What a gift! What a blessing!
















































2 comments:

Rollie said...

I am soooooooooooo happy you are going to blog!!!

I look forward to your news and memories!

I also love that plaque and that saying has always stuck in my mind.

Love ya!
Rollie

edith said...

Love the family picture
Edie