Saturday, May 31, 2008

Time for a little scrapbooking!

Want to see something a little funny??




Yup..that was it. My desk. That is the actual space I work in. You know the eight foot tables we get at SAVE? This is what I work in at home.






So, I thought I would share a little mini album I made for a friend's birthday. Gerry, one of the nurses I work with turned 50 and we had a great surprise party for him last night at Michelle's house. I love getting together with the people I work with and being able to really get to know them. They are a great group of people. I made this mini album with pictures that were taken at a little celebration we had for him at work.





This mini album was made with a Maya Road tabbed album, lots of 7 Gypsies, Making Memories, Fancy Pants...all from http://www.thecornerstoreforsave.com/. Gerry said he loved it and that he really appreciated gifts that people spent time making. Yea!! That made me very happy.

Today, I am going to spend a little time on my neglected garden, take my walk, and then get a manicure and pedicure.

This is a big weekend for me. Tomorrow, we are saying goodbye to our Director of Rejoice! Joe is leaving after three years with us. After the party, we are heading to Bloomsburg for some time with family and for my adoption. I will post more about that when I get back.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rollie said...

Love how that turned out! So glad he loved it too!!

I will be thinking about you and your adoption, such a great story, I know it is a great day for you!

I heard a little saying about friendship and the backyard garden the other day, I will be blogging about it soon.