Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Week in the Life Day #2

I really appreciate the comments on yesterday's post and on facebook. It was so nice to have such positive feedback. Thank you!!

I am happy to report that the little bird is doing great! He had already flown out of his cage. The people at Aark said he probably just flew into the building and stunned himself. They plan to let him go in the next day or two.
I like to wake up to the perfect cup of coffee- don't you? I was given a Tassimo machine about three years ago for Mothers' Day from Melissa. I could brew Starbucks bold blends in the Tassimo and it made me so happy. Now, Tassimo and Starbucks are no longer a team and I am in search of the perfect cup of coffee from my Tassimo. It just might not be possible to find a bold enough blend. Anyone have anything??
What do you think he wants??

This morning, first thing, I sat in my chair with the laptop and wrote an article for the newsletter at church. It is just a little summary of what our church council is doing - I do like to try and keep people informed. After that, I read a little and relaxed.


The afternoon was very trying. I had one of those afternoons that test your faith. Michael came home a little early from work to help me and well, we will just keep trudging along, trusting that God knows what is best - being certain of what I can't see.


After dinner, I spent a little time with our pack in the backyard. The dogs always put a sile on my face. I love our yard. It is peaceful and I love the glow of the setting sun. It makes everything look so pretty. So, I feel a little better and a little more at peace.




Then, off to church for Rejoice! rehearsal. We had a low turnout for rehearsal but it was a good rehearsal anyway. The words to some of the songs we sang tonight had special meaning to me - words that deepen my faith and my love for the Lord. That's why I love that group so much - they mean so much more than they will ever know.





Well, the next two days I spend at the Bing (that's hospital talk for Abington hospital) and a term of endearment for work. I am taking my camera but I don't know how much I will be able to blog. So, I hope I can keep up with the spirit of "A Week in the Life" and that I will see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

your soul is beautiful,remember god conquers all

presentpat said...

Those pictures of the Rejoice instruments bring back good memories of God's Love.